Most visitors to Vietnam need a visa to enter the country.
Tourist visa can only be obtained in Vietnamese embassies, consulates abroad. Otherwise, you can get a visa at the border gates if you are invitees of some Vietnamese competent organs or you are travelling on a package tour organized by Vietnamese travel companies. To apply for a visa, the requirements are as follows:
· Entry permit form (which can vary from one Vietnamese embassies or consulate abroad to another) - There are two categories of this form: for foreigners and for Vietnamese overseas.
· Two photos (4cmx6cm or 3cmx4cm)
· Original passport
· Visa fee.
You should send your application and photos to a Vietnamese embassy or consulate abroad, which is most convenient to you. On your requirement, the reply will be returned by post (you must provide stamped envelopes with your name and address).
It is easier to get your visa from a Vietnamese travel agency. The necessary information to the travel agency include:
· Full name
· Birthday and place of birth
· number of your passport
· Entry and exit dates
· Country you plan to receive your entry visa from the Vietnamese embassies or consulates
Vietnamese overseas are required to provide more information:
· Year and reason to leave Vietnam
· Leave Vietnam by means
· Full names and addresses of relations in Vietnam
Please contact us to have more information: +84. 4. 35626100